a href="http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/sgmacm/?action=view¤t=banner-1.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Friday, December 16, 2005

9 days to go!

Shayla tells me every morning how many days to go and now that it's hit single figures I think it's time for another one of Michelle's blog challenges!!!

This weeks Blog Challange
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?....
We don't do either, it's more like beer and diet coke at our place!LOL

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?...
If they aren't too big they get wrapped, or if not they get a bow on them!

3.Colored lights on tree/house or white?...
We have coloured lights on the tree, not enough really, they only go down one side of the tree - maybe we'll buy some more at the after xmas sales this year!LOL

4. Do you hang mistletoe?...
Yes, but just realised we don't have it up this year yet! Thanks for reminding me Michelle!

5. When do you put your decorations up?...
Always on the 1st of December

6. What is your favorite Christmas dish (not a dessert)
Probably the ham that sits in the fridge for the next week after xmas that I pick on every time I open the fridge!

7. Favorite Christmas memory as a child?...
Going to my Nanna's house and being with all the cousins!

8.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?...
I was talking about this to a friend the other night and I worked out that I was about 8 or 9 when I first found out and it was just from overhearing or getting a sense that it wasn't true and when I confronted mum I was very shocked about it and remember feeling shattered!LOL

9.Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?...
Yes, we always open something little.

10.What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him?...
We usually leave out a rum ball and a beer, or last year I think it was a glass of juice!

11.Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving?...
I always love being santa's little helper on xmas morning and giving out all the gifts, I've had to give up that role over the past few years now that Shayla likes doing it!

12. What tops your tree?...
A star which consists of lights.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?...
I loved the crayola caddy full of felt pens, crayons etc that my sister and I got, but I also loved the year I got a bike!

14. What’s the most important thing about Christmas for you?...
Having a relaxing, unwinding time with family.

15. What is your favorite Christmas Dessert?...

Mum's plum pudding and brandy cream!!

16. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?...
Putting up the tree on the 1st of Dec, driving around looking at xmas lights with the kids and definitely sneaking the santas presents out on xmas eve when the kids have gone to sleep!


I now tag the lovely Lee to do this challenge!!

I thought I'd also post a flash back xmas photo. This is Shayla on her first xmas (7 years ago) with the 'puppy rider' she got for xmas that year!

Comments:
Love reading all those answers Chris !! I wish I had a blog...I'd love to answer these too !! Love that photo of Shayla, what a little cutie.

Have a great day
Debbie K x x
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]