a href="http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/sgmacm/?action=view¤t=banner-1.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Fiona's photo challenge

I've been wanting to take part in Fiona Carter's photo challenge of dressing your animals in their Christmas best. Our only pet is a fish, so that was never going to happen!LOL A good friend of mine, Chris Taylor who owns Aussie Pooch Mobile lives on a property with many animals, so I decided to steal them for my photo shoot!LOL
Here is a little sample of the photos I got.
I also took a photo of a red chook, but he just wouldn't behave!LOL
Here is another one of my favourites, this is my sister Katrina with her boyfriends dog - Farmer!
Check out Fiona's blog site to see more of the simply delightful animal shots people have taken with their animals! Mel's rabbit sleigh is just adorable!LOL

Thanks to the girls that are going to do the CD swap with me!! Can't wait to get some new xmas songs to sing along to. Yours are all in the mail! As is Philippa's prize for her theme song!

Comments:
Looks great Chris. I tried this but my boxer just wanted to eat the reindeer antlers.

Wonderful pic of Katrina and Farmer.

Scrapadel
 
Awww so cute Chris!!! Love it!! I had a go with our animals too, will post a couple of pics on my blog, I even tried to get the fish!! LOL, I will have to email you that disasterous result!! LOL
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]