a href="http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/sgmacm/?action=view¤t=banner-1.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Friday, December 23, 2005

Hiding inside

It's so hot here today so we have all been hiding inside in the airconditioning! Although Jason did mow the lawn in the heat this morning as it really needed doing and they are predicting higher temps in the coming days!
I've been mainly doing FK projects the last couple of days, jotting down ideas, looking at different papers etc I can use for projects I've been assigned etc. So I can't share any of that, but I can share a 'me' layout I did for the Chatterbox team which was displayed at ISC in the Addicted to Craft class room. So some of you may have caught a glimpse of it up on the wall.

You'll notice in this layout that the circle in the top right corner is actually the circle that I cut out from the pineapple layout! It hasn't scanned the best, there is black ink edging the whole border of the layout and the word 'self' is actually those wooden letters. Not particularly fond of this photo now as it really shows my sleepy eye!LOL

Comments:
LOL< I wish you'd stop worrying about your eye, it's so not what you think it is lol!!

And I love this page- so funky and fun!
 
Beautiful Chris - and there is nothing wrong with your eye you dag!
 
Oh Chris you + your eye.............lol
you DORK!!! nothing wrong with it!!
This LO is fantastic + even better irl.
Rach
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]