a href="http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/sgmacm/?action=view¤t=banner-1.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tagged!

Miss Philippa has tagged me!!

Never in my life: Did I think I'd meet this many new friends through a craft.
When I was five: I lived in Ballarat (don't remember much more than that!)
High School is: Is a great memory, it's when I first started going out with Jason and writing love letters to him every day in class!
I once met: Jimmy Barnes (refer to issue 38 of FK!LOL)
There's this girl: who has a sick loved one at the moment and I hope that she is hanging in there as she is such a lovely person!
Once, at a bar: I walked around with a xxxx sticker stuck to my forehead until one of my friends found me and took it off!
Last night: My sister stayed over and we went shopping for more Christmas presents!
When I turn my head left, I see: The window (how exciting!)
When I turn my head right, I see: Filing cabinet (even more exciting!)
A better name for me would be: Little Miss Organisational!
I have a hard time understanding: how anyone could hurt a child.
You know I like you if: I want to make or buy you something!
Take my advice: Never judge somebody until you've walked a day in their shoes.
My ideal breakfast is: On a Sunday, with the paper and Jasons poached eggs!
If you spend the night at my house: You will definitely hear Jason break wind at some time!LOL
I always make it a point to: let people know they are appreciated.
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: be in a home invasion.
And by the way: It's only 5 days till Christmas!!!!!

I thought I tag the two Michelle's, the lovely Michelle Grant and the lovely Michelle Cryns (who will be 34 on Thursday!)

I thought I'd leave you with a pic of Jason's latest acheivement. He's been growing this pineapple for about 2 years now, just in a pot plant and it's nearly ready for the pickin' now!!!

Comments:
LOL - Chris if I stayed at your house for one night it would be like staying at MY house ...

DH's - theyre all the same!
 
LOL< don't worry about the DH's- I'd fit right in! LMAO!!

And the pineapple looks great! Clint's been growing one for nearly 2 years, and it should be ready in about Feb, so I can understand the excitement lol
 
I love Jason's pineapple Chris!!! We have a pineapple farm down the road and know how long they take to grow LOL!!!! Loved reading your answers and getting to know you better too!
Shari xxx
 
omg... looking at that pineapple is making me HUNGRY! love your answers - LOL at the XXXX sticker - love it!
 
What "COOL" answers Chris. You had me giggling. Yes, sounds like we can all rate at the bum burps around the house....don't stay at mine though....I also have two teenage sons who think it's hysterical to have a farting competition !!

What I liked the most was the fact that J actually cooks poached eggs !! You lucky bugger !!

Shame I don't like pineapple !! But well done Jason !!

Debbie K
 
Thanks Chris, this is a tricky one!! I will have to put my thinking cap on!! I'll try and get it done before we leave on Friday, so much to do!!!!
Loved your answers!!!
I love getting organised to, just never have enought time to keep it organised!!!
 
Thanks for the tag Chris, I will post my anwsers in the next day or so, I just have to fit it in between my inlaws coming to lunch (for my Birthday) and making Christmas goodies.
Love your anwsers BTW.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]