a href="http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/sgmacm/?action=view¤t=banner-1.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Monday, January 09, 2006

Artist in the spotlight

Every day this week I want to highlight a scrapper who has caught my eye. I've seen Lee do this on her blog and think it's a fabulous idea!

My first scrapper in the spotlight is RACHEL HOSKING . Rach is a New Zealand scrapper, who began scrapping through Creative Memories (as many of us have!) She has a definite flare for using pattern paper and inking and does very funky designs! She has been chosen as a Junkitz international winner in the recent competition they ran and is now also a designer on the New Zealand scrapping mag 'Up2Scrap'. Rachel's 3 beautiful kiddies often feature in her layouts as well as their rural NZ homelands! And did I mention that Rach is a wonderful person and friend as well?
You can check out Rachel's 2peas gallery here and see some of her sensational layouts or click on her name above to check out her blog.

Comments:
her work is amazing.
thanks for "introducing" rachel to us chris - great idea

shazz xo
 
great idea chris! You are such a star! Luv Jen
 
What a fab idea- and what a fab person to start with!! Go Rach!!
 
ditto Roz, how nice of you Chris to share other scrappers with us.
Now that's what I'm talking about!!

good onya Chris
Cheers ruthy
 
Hi Chris!

I love her work! I remember her March Madness LO, gorgoeus!!
 
OMG Chris what are you doing showing my MUG on your BLOG!!!............ROFL. I just about died when i opened this!!!!
But "THANKS" so much - how lovely are you!!!!! :)
and thanks girls for the kind words.
Rach
 
aww great person to start of with Chris!!! Love that photo of Rach!!! - I do hope that has been scrapped!! :)

*wave to Rach* Lovely to see you again missy!
 
Been to check out Rachel's work. I love that we can meet other scrappers from abroad. 'It's a small world after all'... Love the detail in Rachel's work. And here's to Lee for starting the inspiration for this sort 'cheer on' idea.
Ruthy
 
Such a sweet and caring person too !! Love that photo of Rach. Awesome talent and great personality, what more could you ask for. Look forward to seeing your work in Up2Scrap Rach !!!
Debbie K
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]