a href="http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/sgmacm/?action=view¤t=banner-1.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Thursday, January 19, 2006

You've heard of Desperate Housewives???

I bring to you..............................

Desperate Scrapwife!




I've done this layout for a new retail shop in Wingham NSW called 'Scrapsidaisy'. Thank you to Leisa Barwells who owns the shop for sending me the products! The layout hasn't scanned well and has changed some of the colours and made it a bit wonky!
And I used my new chocolate Zig pen that Rozzy sent me! And gosh, were have zig pens been all my life, they are fabulous and especially for a lefty like me that has smudging problems! These pens dry so quickly and not one sign of a smudge!

Comments:
looks AWESOME Chris~!

I love seeing your pages on your blog all the time. Sooo inspiring!

nic
 
OMG, this is pure brilliance Chris!! So clever! Love it!! ANd go the zigs lol!
 
Gorgeous Chris, as usual, love it all. And can so relate, why does "life" have to interfere with our scrapping LOL!!
 
Gorgeous!
 
OMG - love it!

Don't show my husband!
 
looks great Chris, I love the frame around the photo...might just have to scraplift that one :)
I know what you mean about smudging pens when your left handed I so hate it when that happens. The CHOCOLATE writting looks great BTW.
 
love this lo chris - wingham is near taree right...???
my dad lives in taree - next time i am down there i must take a trip out to 'Scrapsidaisy'.

xo
 
Looks unreal! I think I am one too! love the photo mat especially!
luv Jen
 
Jolly beautiful. Great corners!
I so relate to what your sayin. Boy are we quick on the housework- priorities!!! that's what it's all about. - Scrappin baby!!!
Ruthy
 
just awesome Chris.. love your flourishes on the frame :)
 
What a cool title !! Excellent layout Chris. Loving the colours
Debbie K
 
Gorgeous Chris!! Love the title :)
 
Love this layout Chris!!! And thanks for sharing all of your other layouts too!
 
OH Chris this is STUNNING!!! I love it :0)

JULIEx
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]