a href="http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/sgmacm/?action=view¤t=banner-1.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Altered project and tagged

Firstly, thanks so much to everyone that left a comment about my first Scrap Needs project, you guys are so supportive! I really appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on my work!

I picked up this hanging key holder from the same cheap shop that I got those boxes from and I've used my favourite photo on it to make something to pop in with my sisters b'day present (hope she's not reading this!LOL) I love my new swirly stamp (bet Ruthy loves it too!)


The lovely Samantha Dorn has tagged me, go check out her blog if you haven't already!

The rules for this particular tagging are as follows: Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot

Tammy
Ngaire
Charleigh
Samantha
Chris

Here are the questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was just about to turn 22, I was engaged, living with Jason and preparing for my wedding later that year! I was working in Child Care and was about 20kilos lighter!LOL

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Pretty much the same as I'm doing now! Stay at home mum, doing the book work for our business, scrapping and happy!

Five snacks that you enjoy:


MnM's!
Grapes
biccies
lollies
slippery sams

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics :

Romeo and Juliet - Dire straits
Nearly every Cold Chisel song
What about Me
Foolish Games - Jewel
The Captain - Kasey Chambers


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Fly all my extended family to an Island destination so that we could all have a big party together!

Take Jason to Africa - it's his life dream!

Send my mum on a holiday to Paris - cause it's her dream!

Give money to each of mine and Jason's brothers and sisters.

Buy a new house on the Northern NSW coast


Five bad habits:


Spend too much time on the computer
Talk too much
Impatient
A bit anal
Eat the wrong foods


Five things you like doing:

Surprising friends
Going to the movies
Getting a massage
Swimming with the kids
Scrapbook shopping


Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:

G-string leotard to aerobics
Short shorts - wish I could though!
A perm
braces
An ab roller


Five Favourite toys:


camera
dvd player
printer
blender


5 People I am tagging: (5 lovely girls from the Scrap Needs forum because they have made me feel so welcome over there! There is more than 5 but I'll get you girls next time!)

Anthea
Vicki (boo)
Libby
Kelley
Mel C.

Comments:
o0o Chris, that is just so clever!! you have such an eye for turning things into amazing pieces of work :)
 
Chris - that is just amazing...if I had seen that original piece in a shop I would have walked right on by, but I love what you have done with it.
 
Clever you. Kat will love it. I need to come shopping with you... you find the most amazing things !!

Love your answers in the tag, Chris, I would have been really stuck on some of those.

I would like the northern NSW coast too....maybe we could meet there on retirement !!

You only mentioned four toys not five....or is the other toy a bit rude to mention??????

Debbie K
 
Wow! That is extreme altering ;) And didn't it turn out so great!

LOL at the g-string to aerobics. I remember that! I don't ever recall wearing one though. I don't think that I ever had the butt for it. Even then. *sigh*

Kathie
 
well if you are gonna move near me chris, i want to be able to visit with you....ok...???
just love how you have altered your "find"...i never seem to be able to find these "finds" and if i do i would never thinsk to alter them in such a clever way - you are just too clever miss chris.

xo
 
Wow! Like the others have said - awesome altering!
 
Chris..that is so COOL!!! I love it..what a brilliant idea.

Bummer..didn't realise you'd already been tagged, I just tagged you rofl. Oh well...you get that!!
 
wow, thanks Chris!! another tag.
I love your work, you are so talented, and you deserve the DT position. Love your DT project too!!!
 
Wow that loks amazing! So very clever of you......and Ilove your swirly stamp too!
 
Hi Chris :)


I have already said it's fantatsic! But should I change my mind? No!
 
You know what---You're entirely right about that stamping. I was looking at the projects and thinking - boy if she is drawing them with gel pen, god she's neat, I wonder what they are, as I've think you've used that stamp before on something else. We most surely share a common taste in style, Just beautiful my girl!
ruthy
 
Oh wow I love that key thingy you have done, awesome!!!!!
What is that stamp? Love it
 
ohhhh wow Chris your altered arts are FANTASTIC!!!! Love the frame!!! Can hardley believe its the same one!!!
 
Cheers Chris! You know I think you are a huge brain! all full of clever scrap ideas... you are too talented! Im a big fan... you know that...

Libby M xxx
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]