a href="http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/sgmacm/?action=view¤t=banner-1.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Thursday, February 02, 2006

First Canvas

It's my brothers b'day tomorrow and I wanted to create him something using this photo (his son and 2 nieces) - he hasn't seen it yet. I wanted it to be fairly simple, more of a picture than a scrapbooking page. I've used the mod podge technique again and basically this is a bit of scraplift of the layout I did using the same photo and technique. And it's my first, of probably many canvasses. This one is quite a big one, the photo is an A4. Printed on my wonderful Epson!!!

It was my baby girls first day at Pre-school today. She was so excited and wanted to get going at 6am this morning! When I told her I was going to miss her she said 'never mind, it will be gone before you know it mum' (I think she meant, I'll be home before you know it!) she then told me that maybe I could go shopping or meet a friend while she was gone!LOL Here she is looking gorgeous (we are growing her fringe out!)

Here's a pic of Shayla on her first day of grade 3 last week. She loves school and couldn't wait to get back to see her friends!



** The name of the stamp I used on the key holder is 'Swirl Border 2232D Caterina' by Stamp-it. Thanks for all your comments girls!!!

Comments:
That canvas is DIVINE Chris and your girls are just so swet looking. Funny about how you could meet up with a friend - lol!!
 
That canvas is gorgeous! I love it!
 
Yummy canvas, Chris.

LOL, your little girl is so cute! And how nice of her for thinking about her mummy :). Shayla looks so grown up in her uniform. It's great that she likes going to school! Wow, I don't ever remember a time when I liked it. Hmmm.
Kathie
 
ohhh LOVE that Canvas, must be a good size!! how did you sew on it though??? Got me thinking lol I have some here to do, but bit put off cos i cant sew on it, and as you know i sew on just about all my LOs lol
 
Love the canvas Chris its georgeous.
I wish Jenna was so laxed about going to Pre School, she still cries and pleds with me to stay with her....she's off to School in July *sigh* I so hope she gets better by then.
 
love the canvas chris and i am sure your brother will too......your girls look so cute...???
*sigh* they just grow up so quickly.

xo
 
The girls look so gorgeous and growed-up Chris!!!!! And LOVE LOVE LOVE your canvas - first of many I hope!!!! Shari xxx
 
Chris you have outdone yourself with the canvas WOW WOW and WOW some more!!! love the piccies of your girls too...they are growing up fast

JULIEx
 
Do you think she might just be parroting off things she has heard Mummy say??? Sooooo cute though.
 
WOW Chris you are scrapping up a storm of late!!! And of course your work is nothing but FANTASTIC!!
Darren + Kat will love their pressies!!!!
And look at your girls looking all ready for school + looking all grown up.
Rach
 
awesome canvas chris!! great pics of your girls off to school too :)
 
Your girls are so gorgeous Chris...and you little one is such a Miss Maturity lol.

Love the canvas, the colours are so funky.
 
How GORGEOUS is that canvas?! Looooooove it!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]