a href="http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/sgmacm/?action=view¤t=banner-1.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Swaps and Stuff!

A couple of weeks ago the girls on Scrap Needs decided to do a layout swap and I was so lucky to have the talented Kelley Forrester do a layout for me! She gave it to me at the retreat and I just absolutely love it to bits! What a brilliant job Kelley has done with this layout, I can't believe how well she matched the colours to Annaliese's shirt! Love the bling and tied ribbons too! Thanks so much Kelley - into my swap album it goes!And I got to do a layout for the wonderful Jan from Scrap Needs forum and give it to her at the retreat also! I had fun doing this layout, the pinky bit of cardstock at the top lifts out to reveal another photo from Jan's daughters b'day.
A few weeks ago I contacted lots of the current and old ASC girls to see if we could put together a bit of a surprise for the wonderful Shari - a bit of a cheer me up as she's been through some tough times of late. We organised a get together but unfortunately it wasn't able to happen (hopefully at a later date) we also put together some inspirational tags and some money for a spa voucher for Shari. I just wanted to say thanks so much to everyone that was involved! I know that Shari loved receiving the package in the mail! Here's a pic of the tags that were made.

Good luck to all the footy tippers this week! I was coming 3rd on a scrappers one I'm in after last week, but I haven't done all that well this week! Fancy the Kiwi's getting up and winning!LOL

Comments:
hi Chris Just catching up on all the blog goss atm! Wow you girls have been busy! Looks like you all had a great time and the LO's are fabulous too! All the best with your upand coming teaching class too, you'll be fine, they;ll love you I know. Enjoyed all those pics too! the tags look great.
Ruthy x
 
amazing los chris - would they be anything else....lol
i know shari loved her little surprise - she said she was just blown away by it when she opened it. thanks again for organising it.
and pooh pooh pooh on those damned kiwis - why did they have to pick MY team to be playing against when they decided to get some form back - GRRRR
have a great week miss chris

xo
 
Gorgeous layouts Chris, I can see why you love the one Kelley did! And what a wonderful surprise there for Shari. I bet she loved it!

Megan xx
 
How are you going Chris, recovered from you weekend away. The layout that Kelley did for you is just lovely, the colours match perfectly. I really like the layout that you did, love how you incorporated the tag, and the paper is stunning.

Carole:)
 
Oi! Enough about the kiwis ;) LOL!

Love your Lo's. Both the one you made and the one made for you. Such gorgeous, treasures.
 
The layouts are gorgeous. And so are all those tags. I'm glad that Shari enjoyed them.
Kathie
 
look at all of those beautiful tags, I bet they did chear her up too!!

beautiful LO by Kelley, and lovely one you did for Jan too!
 
Go the Kiwis.
Thanks so much for sharing all your lovely lovely work Chris. You are so inspiring.
Wish you could come over to NZ to our Scrapcamp at end of May.
 
Hi Chris, have been stalking your blog for a few weeks now and thought I'd say how much I enjoy looking at your creations online.
 
lol what was the chance of THAT? The kiwis getting up and winning? dude, I lsot money at the TAB on that one. LOL

nic
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]