a href="http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/sgmacm/?action=view¤t=banner-1.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What a weekend!!!

I haven't laughed so much, drank so much and scrapped so little in ages!!LOL What a fabulous weekend meeting so many lovely, sweet, funny, friendly and crazy girls!
I won't go into all the details, but it was the best retreat I've ever been to. Even though I didn't scrap much, it was more of a girly weekend for me! I think Kim scrapped more layouts than me and she was only there for a few hours!LOL I want to thank Kellie for such a wonderful weekend, all her hard work definitely paid off and I know that everyone else I talked to had a fantastic time! And big thanks to Kellie, Shell and Jen for driving us everywhere and to Ange who also did some carting around too! A big wave to everyone that I meet over the course of the weekend, it was terrific to finally meet you all in real life. Here are some photos from the weekend.(top to bottom: Regina; Shell, Leisa; Jen; Michelle)(top to bottom: Roz; Fiona; Shell; Sally and I having the most delicious hot chocolates ever at a place called Max something)(top to bottom: Kellie; Libby; Kylie,Jacqui & Sally(the girls I went with); Reggie, Michelle, Kelley, Sara, Angela & Jen)And Rozzy might kill me for these photos, but this was the tame photos from Saturday night (top to bottom: Roz & Reggie; Ange & Jen; Poor Kell with her two drunken DTers; and this last photo says it all - this is the lovely Jan having a close encounter with this terrible drunk woman!LOL)
I forgot to say too, thanks to the wonderful Michelle Grant for doing my make up so that I would look half decent for Rachel's photos on the Sunday! Your a gem Michelle!!!!!

That's all I can manage for now, I still have more photos and need to send some rather large cheques to others that have photos on their cameras that should never see the light of day!LOL I hardly have any voice today and we're running late, so will get back here to add more at a later date!

Comments:
LOL Chris!! I want your photos too - You got heaps!!! LOL at the drunk pics!! I took some of them and i was drunk - How glad am i they worked!! LOL!!! I had so much fun too and it was great to meet you in real life!!!
 
ROFLMAO!!1 "DTers behaving badly"...what a crack up. I'm disappointed, I thought you girls were sweet and innocent..how wrong I was roflrofl.
 
Looks like you all had a ton of fun.

Hugs
M
 
OMG that last photo says it all Chris, and you and Rozzie look like you had a very good time!
 
Hey Chris, Great lot of photos you took :) I'm so glad I got to go with you on the weekend, wouldn't trade it for quids :) Your opening line says it all LOL. Although I walked away with 1 completed 2 part done LO's and that's a lot for me LOL!!
 
Awesome pics Chris, Love them all ... especially you and Jan :o)
 
Love the photos! You do look like you had heaps of fun. And sexy Roz in a bikini! Way to go Roz!! Cant wait to see the pages that evolve out of these little beauties.
 
OMG CHRIS MILLAR!! How embarrassment! I guess all I can say is, there could be a LOT worse pics than these one's on here!!!
What a weekend. And it wouldn't have been the same without you there!
 
LOL Chris, mmmmmmm let me think, I think $100 bucks from each of you!!!! To make sure some pics never see the light a day should just about cover what I spent on new supplies!!! LOL
Thanks for the best weekend!!! I loved seeing your work IRL too!!! Absolutely amazing!!!!!!
(*(Hugs)*)
Michelle
 
PIMP !!! What a crack up !!! Love the photos. And what's that on your face....are you wearing make up girl???!!!!
Debbie K
 
OH MY!!! love the photos, loots like you had a great time, and those drinks you promised me too!!!

Got your RAK yesterday, thankyou!!
 
chris glad to see u had a great weekend.I had a good weekend too scrapping one day at a crop and visiting my new grandson. Check out the photos on my blog lol.
 
Chris those photos are AWESOME!!! And Roz - if I looked that good in a bikini top I'd wear one all the time love!!

Love them all - and I'm glad you went along so you could meet Reggie!! She is a classic that girl!

Megan xx
 
I was waiting for the photo it looks like it was a hoot !!, you had a smile on your face all the time.

Carole:)
 
Looks like you had an awesome time Chris! Can't wait to see the layouts of some of those photos ;o)
 
Gee that Reggie chick looks like she would be absolutely fantastic to be around!

LOL


R xoxo
 
Hmmmm...that was a scrapping weekend?? Right!?!...LOL

Glad you guys had a blast.....
 
thanks for sharing all those lovely pics Chris. and rozzy is looking real good in that 'kini'. Like was said before if I looked that good I'd where one too!
Looks like you've had a ball!!!
Ruthy
 
What a hoot!! Love the pics Chris! They tell the story of a great weekend.....and Rozzie, you look great in your cozzie! Regina, your comment here has still got me laughing!
 
looks like a great weekend was had by all chris...hope the hubbies don't see them cause i always tell mine that i am well behaved and get lots done when i go away on weekends like this....lol
thanks for sharing your w/e with us

xo
 
LOL! What great shots! Yes, I agree with Shazz, my DH must never see these sorts of photos or I will never be able to convince him that it's essential for me to go on a retreat! Glad to see that you had such a great time. Now I *really* wish that I had been there.
Kathie
 
OMG............look at those photos!!! looks like you had a blast Chris.
Rach
 
Noice pics Chris! You should have a few more in your inbox now :-D
It was wonderful to meet you, & I had the most fun I've had in a long time, & I loved seeing your albums IRL.
 
GROGEOUS PHOTO'S CHRIS!!!

Thanks for sharing them, looks like you all had a wonderful time!!! Next year, I'm coming.

Take care
Sheree
 
Oh Wow, what cool photos!!!!! You girls look like you had a blast!!!! Can't wait to see the LO's you come up with!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]