a href="http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/sgmacm/?action=view¤t=banner-1.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I've been RAKed!

I came home today to find the most delightful surprise on my front door step! Check this out!The lovely Annette from Blossies, one of the my local Scrapbooking Stores left me this most gorgeous 'wish box'! It's their month kit that has the theme of 'chocolate' this monthly! It's filled with terrific little embellishments, lovely fabric pieces and custom designed letters. It's all contained in this Melissa Frances Box and also has an accordian album in it! I feel so so lucky and very grateful - thanks so much Annette! Click here to see how you can get a hold of one of these fantastic 'wish boxes'! Can't wait to use mine!!!

I'm so excited that I've totally forgotten what else I was going to write!LOL

That's right, yesterday afternoon I did my first online class with the fabulous Jaimie Emmerton! It was heaps of fun and Jaimie designed this awesome layout for us to create! I used my own papers and love the end result - Thank you Miss Jaimie!
Yesterday morning was Shayla's 8th Birthday party (she turns 8 tomorrow), we had 15 kiddies here for a morning of pass the parcel, musical chairs and other such games, party food and lots of giggling. My mum was on hand to help (couldn't have done it without you mum!) and everyone had a great time! Here is Shayla look gorgeous in her new b'day clothes from her Uncle & Aunty
A big happy birthday to Michelle G and Tracey C today!!!! Hope both you girls are having a fabulous day and getting spoilt thoroughly!

Comments:
Wow you lucky girl! Your little box of goodies is divine! :-) Shayla looks so sweet in her b'day clothes Chris.
Chrissy xx
 
what a great box of goodies - love the cup cake packaging!
 
a very happy birthday to miss shayla...how grown up she looks.
and thanks for the link to blossies - how C-U-T-E are those wish boxes...wish i could afford them...maybe if the tax man is good to us this time around.
i LOVE your lo....those earthy tones are amazing - good job.
have a great week

xo
 
Your little box of stuff looks fantastic! Bet you can't wait to dive in and start creating with it all. Shayla looks gorgeous in her outfit.
Kathie
 
LOVE LOVE LOVE that box of goodies - How adorable is it!!!
Your daughter looks so grown up - Looks heaps older than 8!!!
Love the LO too!!!
 
WOW Chris...what a gorgeous RAK, how lucky are you?

Love the class layout..stunning.

And...a big happy birthday to Shayla, she looks so gorgeous in her new outfit.
 
Hi Chris, I would love to know how you put the heading in the top great job. What a lovely suprise, looks gorgeous or Yummy.

Happy Birthday to Shayla. Love the layout, but I always do.

Have a lovely week Chris.

Carole:)
 
Hi Chris,
Love the Best Mates LO !! What a fabulous chocky box !! The colours in that box match Shayla's birthday clothes really well !!
Glad to hear she had a great day !!
Debbie K
 
What a gorgeous box of goodies. I bet you will make some fantastic creations from it.
 
Oh wow what a lovely box of goodies...Can't wait to see what you create with them.

Michelle
 
Yummy, I love that box of goodies.
 
Ooh yummy box of goodies. Look forward to seeing what youcreate with them. Love the LO you did, love the curvy paper at the bottom.
And happy birthday to your girl
 
Your girls are soooo pretty! HB Shayla xxxx.
Always lovely to be getting a surprise hey!!! Love the packaging method. Beautiful LO too! Love the curves.
Cheers
Ruthy x
 
Fabulous LO Chris and a great box of goodies... AND...happy happy birthday to the gorgeous Shayla :)Lissy
 
love the LO!!! I love jaimies work, and it looks like those classes work real well! have to get me into one when DH gets back!!!

I am jealous! I love the look of your box of goodies, they look good enough to eat!
 
Chris...........what a lovely surprise! Doesn't it make your day when something unexpected like this happens?
I'm sure you'll come up with some wonderful projects to use them up.

Lyn
 
What a fabulous surprise on your doorstep, you lucky thing! Your daughter is beautiful and I love her skirt!...lol best birthdays wishes to her :)
 
Oh yeah, forgot to say the layout was awesome, well done, will have to venture to one of those online classes, would love to see how they work.
 
What a lovely box of goodies Chris, lucky you! I bet you'll have fun using them!
Debbie.
 
Oh that's so cute. Love the layout and Shayla looks so cute too.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]